Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Duplicate

So I'm sure people might be wanting some recent pictures of Dagon. Problem is, our camera broke, or is at least out of commission until we've diagnosed why it won't turn on. In the mean time, we aren't able to take any quality pictures of the baby, except with our phones, and those are all very crappy pics. So, I thought I would post pictures up so you guys know what Dagon looks like now at two months old.


If Dagon were wearing a pink bib.


This would be Dagon if we had that couch still.

Dagon in a pink dress with a bracelet. (Really, knowing Rylan though, am I THAT far off!??)

Dagon snoozing in girly clothes.

If Dagon stole Rylan's old bunny.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Great pictures, Shelly.....but they are duplicates...we have seen these before. Although I absolutely love the fist picture of Kadence....what a doll! you could take some of Dagon from the computer.....(grandma is wanting to see how he is changing...can you guess!!)
Your kids are all gorgeous...of course, they are part Claybrook!!

Shelly said...

I know they're duplicates. That's the whole point of the post. Why put up new pictures?? They all look the same. (I can't anyway). Seriously. He looks just like these photos.

Sheri said...

Hahahaha. Duplicates. How awesome. I love it. If you saw three pictures of them at the same age, would you be able to tell them apart? (Without using cues like what clothes they are wearing.)

Melinda said...

I haven't seen any of those pictures! So, I REALLY want to see some of Dagon!!

The Stokes said...

Shelly I think dagon has a different look... i mean i can totally tell kadence apart from rylan and dagon even if she wasnt wearing pink clothes.... and dagon and rylan look simalr but dagon has a diff look then rylan did! and yes post more of dagon you said he was getting fat! post em

Shelly said...

again, I CAN'T post pictures of Dagon!!! That's the whole POINT of this post!! OUR CAMERA IS BROKEN!!! And he really is looking more like Kadence every day. He's changed a ton just since you guys saw him last. And I'm glad Sally you can tell them apart! At least someone can! You can help me!

Melinda said...

I can tell them apart too. They look totally different to me!!