Friday, January 15, 2010

Security Breech

I was going through our baby clothes and found an ink tag still on one of the dresses. We didn't have the receipt and couldn't just walk into a store and try to explain that we didn't really steal it and needed them to take off the security tag. So I called Sam! Sam seems to be able to fix everything. He looked up you tube videos of people busting into security tags and did some research and put the dress in a ziplock bag and put saran wrap over the ink tag and went at it with a saw, razor and pliers. It was a success! It didn't take him that long and it was off with no ink spill! Thanks Sam!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Sam is wearing argyle. ...Love it. And jealous. Very.

Sheri said...

Those are INK tags? I never new.

The Crisps said...

of COURSE Sam figured that out! Good job.

Melinda said...

You know, the store will take them off for you....just take it to the store in a bag, and you shouldn't have any issues. They do it all the time. :) Glad you guys figured it out. How funny.

The Stokes said...

Well we had talked to some people this had happened to. They said you had to have the receipt and the bag... we had neither. We couldnt just walk in and make them beleive we really didnt it stole it when we couldnt prove we bought it. No one would beleive you. If someone walked into a store I was working at and said that I wouldnt beleive them!

Susan said...

Ha!! Thanks for taking a picture of this so-called "breech". Very cool!!