Friday, January 21, 2011
VOTE!!!
I finally have some time to do something about these pictures Melinda took of all of us during Samuel and Aubrey's wedding last month. I need to make an 8 x 10 of one of these for my wall. Please give me your input on which one is the best. (I will be making a 5 x 7 of one of the silly ones too, so give me your opinions on that too, please!! If any of your are interested in having one of these for yourselves, let me or Melinda know which one you like (or all of them if you want) and we will e-mail you a copy so you can get it printed yourself!!








Fun times!!! I love you all so much!! We have the Most Awesome family EVER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I like the first one the 6th one and the last one! I lke everyones faces in the last one. Shelly and Adam are making the SAME face and jake is looking at everyone like they are so weird and mom and dad are even making a face. And the 6h one is just silly.
I say exna on #3 and #4. Kadence, mom and dad are not lookin so good. #3 Kadence looks like a zombie and mom's eyes are closed and dad looks grumpy. #4 mom's eyes disappeared, dad is smiling funny, I'm NOT smiling, Rylan has his tongue out, sally looks squinty and jayden looks dead.
I vote for #2/#6...they're the same thing.
And all the silly ones I hate. But that's because I hate silly face pictures.
:)
Um, forgive me for saying this, but you a little bit suck at making silly faces, Shelly.
Kadence, on the other hand, she's quite good.
shelly you sure know how to make people feel good... not everyone is photogenic! :) and you dont like silly face pictures cuz i agree with sheri you do suck at it! lighten up! :)
oh man........I love this!! Family Feud over pictures!! Ok....Dad and I don't looks so good in most pictures now-a-days....we take what we can get......so my eyes disappear EVERY time I have a picture taken any more...I am OLD and I have squinty eyes just like my dad. Can't help it, and your Dad usually looks grumpy in pictures ....always has, even when he was little. At least we have a picture with him SMILING!! That's GOOD!! And Sally's squinty-ness...ahh...she takes after me?? I would have to say that everyone on the back row, in every picture looks great! That's cooperation if you ask me! I love Aubrey's face in #7....that's what I call "lighten up!!"
Oh and as far as Shelly and Adam making silly faces?....well, at least they are consistant...the look same in every picture!! Love you guys!! I guess you take after DAD!!!
Ok....ready for more opinions!! (This is great!!)
not trying to make people feel bad! I was only pointing out the 2 pictures where people didn't look good because the others they DO. I didn't want a picture picked only for someone to go "everyone looks great in that one except ME!" So I'm saying DON'T pick these pictures, you should be thanking me!!
and yes, there ARE pictures that dad IS smiling and pictures that people DON"T look squinty. And where Jayden doesn't look stoned. :)
and yes, dang perfect back rowers. Next time I'm gonna wear heels and maybe then I'll be in the back row and their perfectness will rub off on me. stupid shortness....
next time for silly face picture adam and I will just wear a blindfold and earplugs. That way we fit in cause it's weird, but we don't have to make weird faces to be included. OR! We'll just wear funny face masks. Yeah.
Awww Shelly, no one feels bad, it's just very comical because you speak the TRUTH!!! Besides, who is ever going to see the pictures I put on the wall besides those who live here? The rest of you maybe just a time or two? No sweat!!
I vote that whichever one you use, you should crop the doorway out of the left side. And maybe the feet out of the bottom.
Post a Comment