You are forgiven.........you are not the only one who forgot our anniversary. EVERY person in this family did.........except one.....and that would be me!!! 32 years? I guess it is no big deal. Yeah....it was a day just like all the rest!
I'm even more sorry now! We thought about it, and were going to call, but of course, you know us, we forgot. And then, for some odd reason, I thought it was later in the month.....closer to the end, but again, WRONG. SO, SO, SO, SO, SORRY!!
2 comments:
You are forgiven.........you are not the only one who forgot our anniversary. EVERY person in this family did.........except one.....and that would be me!!! 32 years? I guess it is no big deal. Yeah....it was a day just like all the rest!
I'm even more sorry now! We thought about it, and were going to call, but of course, you know us, we forgot. And then, for some odd reason, I thought it was later in the month.....closer to the end, but again, WRONG. SO, SO, SO, SO, SORRY!!
Happy be-lated Anniversary! We love you!
Post a Comment